Monday, December 24, 2007

Unknown Junko Mizuno Fantasy figure! What is this?

I scored an awesomely wicked Junko Mizuno *FANTASY* figure this morning, it was made in 2002. Unfortunately it's still in Japan, so I don't have it infront of me to look for any clues. The writing on the bag is all in Japanese, so I have NO IDEA on what it's from! I haven't seen this color design before, so I'm pretty damn excited! It's got to be a special release for some event or something. Any clue collectors?

I know for the release of her manga "Cinderalla" there was a limited ed. "Cinderalla Fantasy" figure. There was a coupon in the back of the book that you had to have in order to send away for it. That version had one of the *sushi* birds as the missing eye. I wish I was collecting back then! Talk about a wicked one to own!

I'll keep you all posted for when this one arrives...

Happy Holidays!
XXOO

1 comment:

Haute Cute said...

Be sure to drop me a line when it show up :3 very exciting!