Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Can people come with labels? Please!

Wow! I don't even know where to begin...

I just wish people came like food with ingredients labels. *Sugar, caffeinne, chemically unbalanced with mood swings and will ALWAYS make it about them!*.

Yes, I'm talking about friends! I'm getting way too old for this shit! It's pretty simple people, if you're a friend to me... just check in with me every once in awhile and let me know that you are alive and well, please ask the same of me... Honestly, I'm low maintenance! Then put aside some time for us to do one thing, whether it be for a quick cup of coffee, lunch, a movie... or 5 desserts, wine and a pack of cigarettes! Life get's busy and I understand this, it happens to me too! Tomorrow anything can happen... and do you really want to regret the "what if's"?

It's just so funny how some people no matter what, can turn things around and make it about them! As if I should feel guilty for calling someone out for being a bad friend! Sorry, but I DO have feelings... I just play like I don't! But if I've let you in, it's for a reason... there's something special that I felt about you! It just makes me wonder if you ever felt there was something special about me... or if I'm just a victim of your ego! I'm worth more than that.

Maybe I should search space for new friends!
*smiles and puts on best space suit*

1 comment:

Bombchell said...

ha ha ha that would be ideal.