Friday, December 21, 2007

Ten Tiny Tings...I've been tagged!

Ok... so SYN just had to do it! *shakes fist @SYN*

I'm horrid at these things, so if it's a train wreck. Don't blame me!

1. When you were born, how much did you weigh?
Hmmmm... I know I was big. I'm pretty sure it's 10lbs 8oz.

2. What's you're sugar poison?
In Canada... my poison is COFFEE CRISP!!! It's like a big kit-kat bar that's coffee flavor! *starts to twitch*
In the States... Peanut butter cups! Especially the white chocolate ones!

3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life,
which would you choose? Then be specific.

Ok... if it's Red Meat, I'll choose cheese...While eating Red Meat, she's a dream! But she is a hater and not a bestfriend afterwards. Plus I adore cheese, so I have no probs making that commitment! Now if Chicken is included in this option, I'll pick the meat! *GIGGLES @ PICKING MEAT!*

4. What, is your opinion, is the worst song ever?
Does achey breaky heart count as a song? lol

5. Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why?
Ms. Fox the english teacher! She was a heavy set in the closet lipstick Lesbian who was having an affair with a butch school bus driver! She gave me hope! What can I say, I grew up in a small town!

6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most?
Public affection! I don't care if you're gay, str8, or whatever! There's just a time and a place for it people! *GAGS*

7. Ok, there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up. Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase?
LMAO... as if ANYONE HAS TO ASK! TOYS!!! YEAH!!!

8. Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
Not really these days! But as a child I had so many dreams of flying... I remember flying over water. The funny thing is that I read in a dream book that this is usually paired with emotional issues!

9. Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at least once.
JAPAN!!! They have all the cool stuff!

10. You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that reminds you how smart you are?
Well... it was a command, I LIKE THAT!!! So big frick'n deal... I answered it anyways! I can chew gum and walk at the same time too! *SMILES*

BLAH QUESTIONS!!!

1 comment:

SYNRGY said...

Awwww... Thank You... We need to come up with our own meme... Wonder Twin Style...