Thursday, December 20, 2007

Miznotic Hot Mess! lol...

Hmmm... not too much going on right now. Been so busy with work and really haven't had a chance to get into the Holiday yet. It's been so weird, and the T-shirt weather down here in Georgia hasn't really helped either. My works "Holiday" party was this past Saturday. It was fun, but unfortunately I had to behave... had to be at work 6:30am Sunday. *SHAKES FIST*

I've been so boring! Just work, eating, and online shopping! lol...

I haven't shared this with you yet, but I've been collecting animation production art since 1998. Presently I have a bunch from *Sailor Moon*, then a few from *Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust*. Here's the link to my actual online gallery of the cels that I own. Feel free to look around!

http://kaoriandroide.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Now onto my recent shopping...

*looks around to make sure Phillip isn't looking*

Well, first of all... from Junko Mizuno's 2002 *Miznotic Fantasy* set I actually ended up getting "FUMI" and "SHIORI". The online seller was out of stock of *CHIKA* in her original form. Gotta love a VAMPIRE NURSE with a giant syringe! So I'm still on the hunt for this one! I also scored ALL 3 *MIZNOTIC NIGHT FANTASY* AND the 3 *CHIKA NIGHT* figures in all 3 flavors (Grape,Mint,and Peach)! A picture of *CHIKA* in all 3 versions is down below. *HUGE SMILE*

I've got a bunch of stuff coming in still... just need time to get the images and thoughts sorted. I still can't believe next week is Christmas! On Christmas Eve Phillips gift should be here. I got him a USB port turntable so that he can turn his Vinyl (*as in RECORDS you dirty people!*) into Digital music! He's got cases and cases of records, did I mention CASES of them!?... so hopefully he will really get into this new toy that I got him. *crosses fingers*

Happy & Safe Holidays to all!

XXOO


FOUND!!! *CHIKA* in all 3 flavors.
GRAPE
PEACH
and MINT!!!
Designed by Junko Mizuno
Sculpted by Shigeru Yamazaki

STILL LOOKING FOR! Original form 2002 *CHIKA*

1 comment:

Xiomara Von Glindmeyer said...

Hi...I don't know if you're still looking for Chika but this place http://marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com is selling her for $49. JUst type Junko Mizuno on the search box ^_^